Our Current Vendor Members
Become a PTBA Vendor Member
Direct Contact With Your Target Market
The PTBA, in 2013, expanded it’s membership to include some of the best trail related companies in the world as Vendor Members. Through this program, the PTBA has develop close working relationships with key equipment manufacturers and service providers, effectively benefiting both Contractor Members and Vendor Members, while addressing the unique requirements of the trail building industry. This partnership means that our members are better able to quickly respond to the specific requirements of each project, contracts are more cost effective, and the final products are higher quality. Ultimately, this ongoing relationship has rewarded all members through improved reputation and cost effectiveness.
Vendor Members Will:
- Share in PTBA's positive international reputation.
- Receive a 30% discount on sponsorship and trade show opportunities.
- Be prominently highlighted on the PTBA's popular website and be marketed directly to you target clients.
- Have the opportunity to partner with PTBA members on contracts solicited through the PTBA website.
- Receive invitations to partnership opportunities with a variety of trail contractor members.
- Benefit from national affiliations and MOU’s, such as The Corps Network, federal land management agencies, and the National Trails Training Partnership.
- Be granted access to the 90+ member list serve.
- Be invited to attend the annual Member Meeting, where you can directly witness the most pressing needs of the trail building industry.
Member Dues are $500/year
We accept new Vendor Members on an on-going basis. If you are interested in becoming a Vendor Member, please click the button below to fill out the application. You will be notified within 1 month of application, after it has been reviewed by the Membership Committee. Thank you for your interest in the PTBA and furthering the trail building industry.