The Indoor Trade Show and Outdoor Expo is so dynamic that many of our attendees come primarily for the unique, hands-on opportunities offered. The attendees are the decision makers at federal, state and local agencies, trail advocacy associations, private organizations and trail building companies.
The Indoor Trade Show will be located immediately outside of the ballrooms that are scheduled to host all of our meals and most of our concurrent sessions. Our Monday Night Networking Party and all break food will be provided in the Trade Show area, creating consistent and engaging opportunities for attendees to visit your booth.
Download the Exhibitor Brochure
- Indoor trade show space (One 8’ table, 2 chairs)
- Outdoor Expo Zone (30’ x 30’ natural surface demonstration terrain)
- Marketing Partnership (active logo and link on the PTBA website and company profile in all printed materials)
- Attendee Leads (pre-show attendee list sent 2 weeks before the conference & the final attendee roster sent within 2 weeks of the conference close)
- Exclusive Attendee Contact (4+ hours of competition-free Trade Show periods in the schedule)
Trade Show Schedule
Tuesday, March 14
2:00 - 8:00 pm Indoor & Outdoor Trade Show Setup
6:30 - 9:30 pm PTBA Awards and Entertainment Banquet and Opening Keynote
Wednesday, March 15
8:30 am - 6 pm Indoor & Outdoor Trade Show Open
1:00 - 3:15 pm Trade Show Exclusive (only available activity for attendees)
Thursday, March 16
8:30 am - 12:30 pm Indoor & Outdoor Trade Show Open
9:45 am - 11:00 am Trade Show Exclusive (only available activity for attendees)
1:00 - 6:00 pm Trade Show Breakdown
- over 3 acres of treed and open disturbed area adjacent to a large parking area (see above photo),
- 300 foot walk from the Riverhouse Conference center,
- excellent access for unloading trailers in large parking lot,
- slopes between 5% and 20%,
- rock piles, gravel piles, brush, and logs are on-site.
Bend will be a unique chance to showcase your equipment in a real world setting! We are very excited!
The Conference Center can hold your shipped exhibit materials for up to 4 days prior to the conference. If a loading dock will be required, please contact PTBA to make special arrangements. Your exhibit materials may be shipped to:
Riverhouse on the Deschutes
C/O Rob White
Attn: Vendor Name(s), Professional Trail Builders (3/13-15/2017)
2850 Rippling River Court, Bend, OR97701
(541) 977-3330 Direct | (541) 389-0781 Fax