PTBA is taking the Sustainable Trails Conference to Knoxville, TN
Save the date! The world's only conference dedicated solely to trail construction, maintenance, design, development and fellowship.
The 2016 Sustainable Trails Conference features
- the PTBA Sustainable Trails Workshops resulting in a local Legacy Trail in the Urban Wilderness,
- a slate of Concurrent Sessions exploring all aspects of quality trail planning, design, construction, and maintenance,
- and of course the world famous Outdoor Trade Show and Demonstration Area.
No other trails conference can boast the amount of experiential education available at this conference. You really can not afford to miss it!
Submit your Concurrent Session or Multi-day Workshop Proposal
We are seeking proposals from experts across the spectrum of the trail building industry. The following topic areas are of particular interest:
- Cutting edge construction techniques
- Trail technologies in action
- Hybrid contracting - volunteer, corps and professional partnerships
- Trail design concepts and techniques
- Public agency partnerships
- Building trails on private lands
- Working with youth and conservation corps
- Trail funding opportunities
- User specific solutions (mountain bike, equestrian, OHV, etc.)
- Public policy and trails