The Sustainable Trails Conference in Bend, OR, March 12-18, 2017 is now seeking proposals for conference concurrent sessions, mini-workshops and multi-day workshops. We are extremely excited for the opportunities available for a multitude of unique and hands-on sessions in Bend, OR!
Core conference sessions and Mini-workshops are offered March 13-15, 2017
Multi-day workshops are paid workshops, offered either pre-conference (March 11-12) or post-conference (March 16-18)
All presenters receive a 30% discount on core conference registration fees.
Though all ideas for sessions will be considered, we are specifically seeking sessions that address the following topics:
- Cutting edge construction techniques
- Trail technologies in action
- Hybrid contracting - volunteer, corps and professional partnerships
- User specific trail design concepts and techniques (mountain bike, equestrian, OHV, etc.)
- Public/Private partnership success
- Building trails on private lands
- Working with youth and conservation corps
- Trail funding opportunities