Job Description Colorado Mountain Club is accepting applications for its seasonal Stewardship Team (ST) program. Applicants should have a strong desire to actively engage in an outdoor conservation program that will train, challenge and support participants’ growth and development in their pursuit of meaningful careers in the conservation field. The ST will receive opportunities to work with public land management agencies, nonprofits and volunteers on a wide variety of conservation projects with a significant focus on trail maintenance and construction. Program participants will engage in an extensive training period that focuses on enhancing technical project skills, field-based knowledge as well as conservation leadership strategies.
• Pay: $400-480/week (DOE).
• Program Duration: Seasonal, April-October 2016.
• Project Locations: Throughout Colorado.
• Work environment: Extensive outdoor, field-based work with exposure to remote work and camp locations, inclement weather and challenging physical work duties.
• Status: Position(s) will remain open until filled.
Contact Person Todd Loubsky
Contact Phone 719-239-1668
Contact Email email@example.com
Job Start Date Mon, 25 Apr 2016
Application Deadline Mon, 18 Apr 2016