Contact Name: Chad Irey
Company/Organization/Agency: Dirt Artisans
Address: 611 Buckner St, Elsmere, Kentucky 41018 USA
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: (859) 803-2466
Job Title: Trail Constructor
Job Description: Do you:
* Enjoy improving communities?
* Like to work with your hands out of doors?
* Want to be part of a team working in diverse natural settings?
* Want to see more of the nation?
If so, Dirt Artisans could be the place for you. Dirt Artisans is currently accepting resumes for the 2017 build season and beyond. Dirt Artisans is a rapidly growing nationally renowned trail building firm headquartered in Elsmere, Kentucky. A member of the Professional Trail Builders Association, we have built 100+ miles of multi-use trails to date. Dirt Artisans is primarily a mountain bike optimized trail constructor, though we also build hiking, hardened surfaced and equine trails each year.
Dirt Artisans is currently searching for smart, hardworking, self-motivated & fun loving personnel. Preferred qualifications:
* Hand or mechanized trail building experience
* Passion for trails and outdoor recreation
* Self-motivated and driven, with strong work ethic
* Ability to function well as part of a team, thrive in a dynamic work environment
Most of our work is regional to our headquarters, yet we do travel far distances for projects. Applicant needs to be willing to be away from home for 4-6 weeks.
Dirt Artisans is offering competitive wages, based on experience. Occasional overtime available/requested.
* Travel compensation based upon project locations
* Housing is provided when working on the road
* Typical travel schedule: Arrive to work site Monday, five-six day work week for three - four weeks, five
Applicant subject to pre-employment drug test, must have a valid driver’s license and pass a general background check.
Send resumes to email@example.com. Attn: Chad Irey
Company info: www.dirtartisans.com
Job Start Date: 4/3/2017
Application Deadline: 12/31/2017
Additional Information: Start date is negotiable. Always accepting resumes
(Sent via Professional TrailBuilders Association)