Contact Name: Lester Kenway
Company/Organization/Agency: Maine Appalachian Trail Club
Address: Maine Trail Crew, Dover-Foxcroft, ME 04426 United States
Email Address: email@example.com
Contact Phone: (207) 947-2723
Job Title: Crew Camp Coordinator
Job Description: The Crew Camp Coordinator will support the operation of our volunteer trail crews by: planning and preparing meals, purchasing food, maintaining base camp facility, recruiting volunteers, assisting with transportation, arranging leisure time opportunities, and participating at job sites on a limited basis. A personal vehicle is required. Sorry, no pets are allowed.
• One season working in food service
• One season working in an outdoor recreation setting
• Valid driver's license, clean driving record and personal vehicle
• Effective communications skills
• Ability to function as a team member
• Ability to maintain accurate records and petty cash
• Ability to maintain a flexible sense of humor and a safe and enjoyable camp environment
• Ability to work with people of all ages and backgrounds
Job Start Date: 5/18/2019
Application Deadline: 1/31/2019
Additional Information: Pay: $16.50 per hour. Group housing is available on an island in Branns Mill Pond, Dover Foxcroft Maine.
Dates: May 18 - August 24, 2019. Work includes weekends.
Sorry, no pets allowed.
To Apply: send your resume, cover letter and 3 references to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Sent via Professional TrailBuilders Association)