Contact Name: Philip Waidner
Company/Organization/Agency: Summit Bechtel Reserve
Address: 2550 Jack Furst Drive, Glen Jean, West Virginia 25846 United States
Email Address: email@example.com
Contact Phone: (304) 465-2834
Job Title: Trail Crew Lead
Job Description: Leads, organizes and supervises the Summit Trail Crew. The trail crew monitors, repairs and maintains the Summit mountain bike trails. The trail crew also leads teams of volunteer conservation workers.
• Train and supervise staff in execution of trail crew operations.
• Direct the opening and closing of the Summit trails, tracks and other facilities
• Keep an accurate inventory of supplies and request more as needed in a timely manner
• Oversee the regular maintenance of all trails, tracks and dirt jumps used for MTB and BMX programs at the Summit Bechtel Reserve
• Ensure that all equipment is used properly, inventoried, and returned in good repair
• Ensure that all paperwork is filled out accurately and timely
• Carry out and enforce the policies and procedures outlined in the Summit Bechtel Reserve Staff Handbook
• Provide periodic written performance evaluations for direct reports and insure that all trail crew staff receives periodic performance evaluations by their direct supervisor.
• Ensure all programs, staff, and facilities are in compliance with National Camp Accreditation Standards, state/federal laws, and any other applicable standards
• Participate in all camp-wide activities
• Any other duties as assigned by full-time staff and/or direct supervisor
Job Start Date: 5/15/2017
Application Deadline: 5/15/2017
Additional Information: Apply at http://www.summitbsa.org/jobs/
(Sent via Professional TrailBuilders Association)