Contact Name: Becki Linhart
Company/Organization/Agency: Vermont Youth Conservation Corps
Address: 1949 E Main St, Richmond, Vermont 05477 USA
Email Address: email@example.com
Contact Phone: (802) 434-3969
Job Title: Fall AmeriCorps Member
Job Description: Make a lasting contribution to public lands in Vermont. Serving as a VYCC AmeriCorps Member is a unique opportunity to work, travel, and make a difference.
• 18- 24 years of age
• Solid belief in the Vermont Youth Conservation Corps mission.
• Strong desire and motivation to work hard and make a difference.
• Ability to work long hours outdoors and in all types of weather (it’s chilly here in October!)
• Openness to learning and receiving feedback.
• Willingness and commitment to following all immediate and general crew policies.
• Ability to work, learn, grow in a small tight-knit community
Our Commitment to Diversity:
The VYCC is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Applications from diverse racial, ethnic, and cultural backgrounds, women and gender fluid individuals, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged. All eligible applicants or job-holders have an equal opportunity in all areas of VYCC employment.
Compensation: $250/week stipend (received every 2 weeks) + $1,566 Education Award
Room & Board Included. Amazing views of Vermont in the fall.
Positions are filled on a rolling basis, with preference given to early applicants.
Job Start Date: 8/23/2018
Application Deadline: 8/10/2018
(Sent via Professional TrailBuilders Association)