Contact Name: Dan Williams
Company/Organization/Agency: Volunteers for Outdoor Colorado
Address: 600 South Marion Parkway, Denver, CO 80209 United States
Email Address: email@example.com
Contact Phone: (303) 715-1010
Job Title: Seasonal Project Manager
Job Description: Title: Seasonal Project Manager
Position Type: Full-time, term limited, non-exempt
Reports to: Senior Projects and Trainings Manager
Location: Volunteers for Outdoor Colorado (VOC) Denver office at 600 South Marion Parkway, Denver CO.
This Seasonal Project Manager works within the VOC program team and closely with two other project managers to provide professional project management, logistical support and volunteer leadership coordination on VOC volunteer projects administratively and in the field.
PROJECT AND VOLUNTEER MANAGEMENT:
• Lead a portfolio of assigned volunteer stewardship projects including:
o Facilitating communications with land managers and other partner organizations.
o Coordinating volunteer project team through VOC’s project planning process
o Providing staff leadership at projects.
o Preparing and sending pre and post project volunteer communications for assigned projects.
o Managing logistical requirements of assigned projects.
• Participate with program team on outreach to prospective volunteers and groups.
• Accurately compile project data, volunteer records, and evaluation forms.
• Assist with project development ideas and relationships for future projects.
• Assist with coordination of volunteer skills trainings and provide logistical/staff representation as needed.
• Assist as needed in managing VOC’s operations center to ensure tool and food resources are available for all projects.
• Assist as needed in effectively managing VOC’s vehicle fleet to ensure vehicles are running well at all times.
• Perform related duties as required to support and strengthen the mission and purpose of VOC.
• Work collaboratively with development team to promote membership and other fundraising efforts.
• Assist with annual events including, but not limited to, Volunteer Recognition Night.
• Administrative support (e.g. data entry, report preparation and mailings) for various assigned committees, project teams, and projects.
Attendance at evening meetings and assigned project weekends and site visits away from the Denver metro area is required.
Job Start Date: 4/3/2017
Application Deadline: 2/10/2017
Additional Information: To view full position description and apply, please visit our website at http://www.voc.org/join-our-team
(Sent via Professional TrailBuilders Association)