The Sustainable Trails Conference is heading to Grand Junction, CO, to offer the absolute must attend conference for anyone involved in trails construction, maintenance, design, development and use.
Grand Junction, CO, is a great venue with lots of opportunity for field trips and excursions! During your visit, you will find awe-inspiring natural beauty and the dramatic red rock landscape of the Colorado National Monument and exhilarating outdoor adventures including hiking, camping or skiing on the Grand Mesa. Hundreds of miles of world-class mountain biking trails such as the Kokopelli Trail.
- March 17 - 18 - Pre-conference Workshops (optional)
- March 19 - 21 - Core Conference
- March 22 - 23 - Post-Conference Workshops (optional)
- The PTBA Member Meeting will be Monday, March 18, from 2pm - 6 pm (PTBA Members Only) with additional sessions as needed.
EARLY BIRD RATE - Available October - Jan 2 - $395
STANDARD RATE - Available Jan 3 - Feb 15 - $425
LATE REGISTRATION RATE - Available after Feb 15 - $455
MEMBERS: 30% Discount for current PTBA Contactor and Vendor Members. Available through the conference.
PRESENTER FEES: 10% Discount for current presenters. Available through the conference.
The PTBA Sustainable Trails Workshops can be purchased independently from a the core conference registration package.
If you need to pay by check, please contact Aaryn (email@example.com).
Don't miss this opportunity to build your brand and introduce your product, service, and company
to PTBA's gathering of trail professionals!
Conference Location and Getting There
Two Rivers Convention Center
159 Main St, Grand Junction CO 81501
The convention center is conveniently located in downtown Grand Junction with lots of options for lodging and food during your stay. Check out the three hotels adjacent to the conference center: https://www.tworiversconvention.com/lodging
Grand Junction is easily accessible by land or air. The Grand Junction Regional Airport offers services to and from Denver, Phoenix, Dallas/Ft. Worth, Houston, Las Vegas, Salt Lake City, and Los Angeles (seasonally). Driving from either Denver or Salt Lake City is simple because I-70 runs right through Grand Junction.
Directions from Denver (Less than 4 hours)
- Head west on East Colfax Avenue / I-70 BL West / U.S. 287 West / U.S. 40 West.
- Merge onto I-70 West and follow it approximately 225 miles until you reach the I-70 BL.
- Take the I-70 BL (Exit 37) toward U.S. 6/Clifton/Grand Junction.
- Merge onto I-70 BL West and follow it 7.7 miles until you reach Main Street.
- Two Rivers Convention Center is located at 159 Main Street.
From Salt Lake City, UT (Approximately 4 hours)
- Head south on I-15 toward Las Vegas / Cheyenne and follow it approximately 50 miles.
- At Exit 258, merge onto U.S. 6 East toward Price / Manti, crossing into Colorado.
- Follow U.S. 6 for approximately 212 miles until U.S. 6 East becomes I-70 East.
- Travel east on I-70 East for approximately 15 miles.
- Merge onto I-70 BL East at Exit 26 and go toward Grand Junction.
- After approximately 5 miles, turn left onto Main Street.