The Sustainable Trails Conference is heading to Stonewall, WV in 2018 to offer the absolute must attend conference for anyone involved in trails construction, maintenance, design, development and use.
- March 23 -25 - Pre-conference Workshops (optional)
- March 26 - 28 - Core Conference (concurrent sessions)
- March 29 - 30 - Post-Conference Workshops (optional)
- The PTBA Member Meeting will be Sunday, 3/25 from 2pm - 6 pm (PTBA Members Only) with additional sessions as needed.
- Concurrent sessions during the Core Conference will cover topics in trail design, maintenance, and construction, professional hybrid and youth corps trail contracting, avoiding common trail development pitfalls, planning for accessibility, specialized mountain bike trail development techniques, and large partnerships success stories.
- The Indoor Expo and Outdoor Demo is going to be fantastic!
- The PTBA Sustainable Trails Workshops can be purchased independently from a the core conference registration package.
EARLY BIRD RATE - Available Now - Jan 2 - $395
STANDARD RATE - Available Jan 3 - Feb 15 - $425
LATE REGISTRATION RATE - Available after Feb 15 - $455
MEMBERS: 30% Discount for current PTBA Contactor and Vendor Members. Available through the conference.
PRESENTER FEES: 10% Discount for current presenters. Available through the conference.
If you need to pay by check, please contact Aaryn (email@example.com).
DON’T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY TO BUILD YOUR BRAND AND INTRODUCE YOUR PRODUCT, SERVICE, AND COMPANY TO THE LARGEST GATHERING OF TRAIL PROFESSIONALS IN 2018!
Conference Location and Getting There
Stonewall Resort (940 Resort Drive Roanoke, WV 26447)
King and Queen room, $99/night
Per Diem Guestroom Rate, $91/night (will be based on current per diem rate at time of conference, must show valid government ID)
2 Bedroom Salt Box Cottage, $225/night
3 Bedroom Salt Box Cottage, $325/night
4 Bedroom Salt Box Cottage, $400/night
All sales are subject to applicable state and local room taxes. Stonewall charges a resort fee of $10/room per night (includes state park admission, indoor outdoor pool, fitness center, use of steam & sauna rooms, high speed internet, use of shuttle throughout the park, business center, hiking/biking trails, free parking &valet service). A Park Enhancement fee of $2/night supports projects that promote education, recreation and preservation at Stonewall Resort State Park.
To make you reservation: Call 304.269.7400 before March 9, 2018!
- Pittsburgh International (PIT) in Pittsburgh, PA - 140 Miles
- Yeager Airport (CRW) in Charleston, WV - 95 Miles
- North Central West Virginia Airport (CKB) in Clarksburg, WV - 40 Miles
- Upshur County Regional Airport (Private) in Buckhannon, WV - 20 Mile
- Avis - 304.842.3938
- Hertz - 304.842.4554
- Touch of Class - 304.624.3101
- Elite Coach Transportation (Limos and Coaches) - 1.800.488.7775