Join PTBA for 2018's ONLY National Trail Conference! The Sustainable Trails Conference is heading to Stonewall, WV in 2018 to offer the absolute must attend conference for anyone involved in trails construction, maintenance, design, development and use.
- March 23 -25 - Pre-conference Workshops (optional)
- March 26 - 28 - Core Conference (concurrent sessions)
- March 29 - 30 - Post-Conference Workshops (optional)
- The PTBA Member Meetings dates and times are TBD (PTBA Members Only)
- Concurrent sessions during the Core Conference will cover topics in trail design, maintenance, and construction, professional hybrid and youth corps trail contracting, avoiding common trail development pitfalls, planning for accessibility, specialized mountain bike trail development techniques, and large partnerships success stories.
- The Indoor Expo and Outdoor Demo is going to be fantastic!
- The PTBA Sustainable Trails Workshops can be purchased independently from a the core conference registration package.
Fees - TBD
Become an Exhibitor or Sponsor - Details Coming Soon!
Conference Location and Getting There
Stonewall Resort (940 Resort Drive Roanoke, WV 26447)
Details on Room Rates and Reservations - Coming soon!
- Pittsburgh International (PIT) in Pittsburgh, PA - 140 Miles
- Yeager Airport (CRW) in Charleston, WV - 95 Miles
- North Central West Virginia Airport (CKB) in Clarksburg, WV - 40 Miles
- Upshur County Regional Airport (Private) in Buckhannon, WV - 20 Mile
- Avis - 304.842.3938
- Hertz - 304.842.4554
- Touch of Class - 304.624.3101
- Elite Coach Transportation (Limos and Coaches) - 1.800.488.7775