Join PTBA in Dayton!
Register for the International Trails Symposium and follow the PTBA Technical Track
Participate in the Indoor Expo and PTBA Outdoor Trade Show (Download the Exhibitor Brochure )
Register for a Sustainable Trails Workshop by April 7!
- Trail Construction - Cost Realities (May 10-11)
- Sustainable Trails for All (May 5-6)
- Stone Splitting and Shaping (May 6)
- Stonework for Trails (May 11-12)
- Fundamentals of Trail Design (May 5-6)
- Introduction to Mechanized Trail Construction (May 10, 11, 12)
- High Efficiency Trail Assessment Process (HETAP) (May 5-6)
- Trail Structures for Wet Environments (May 11-12)
- Modern Mountain Bike Facility Development (May 11)
- Trail Contracting - How to Make it a Good Experience (May 11-12)
- Retrofitting Trails for Accessibility (May 7)
- Equestrian Design and Layout (May 5-6)
You can register for the whole conference or just for one of the PTBA workshops through the International Trails Symposium registration. For all registrations, "Start Your Registration" by selecting General Attendee, and then you'll be prompted to select the conference, social events, and workshops separately.