Contact Name: Peter Helmuth
Company/Organization/Agency: AloTerra Restoration Services, LLC.
Address: PO BOX 212, Fort Collins, CO 80522 USA
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Restoration Crew Members
Job Description: POSITION OVERVIEW
AloTerra Restoration Services, LLC (AloTerra) is seeking dedicated restoration crew members to provide
ecological restoration services for a wide range of projects (i.e., river and riparian restoration, wetland
mitigation, upland restoration, erosion control, etc.) for a diverse range of Federal, State, and local clients
throughout Colorado. Our professional restoration crew offers a great experience to apply your natural
resources skills in a way that restores landscapes in the Rocky Mountains, and also an opportunity to develop advanced restoration skills through a great variety of projects. This job requires daily physical labor in a fast paced environment, including seeding, installing container stock, harvesting and installing willow cuttings, moving and placing rock, building site protection fences, and more. Ecological restoration is multi-disciplinary, attracting successful candidates from a variety of backgrounds.
Please send a cover letter, resume, and three references (all as a single PDF or word doc) via email to: Peter Helmuth, email@example.com. No phone calls please. Resumes must clearly demonstrate candidate’s relevant skills and experience as they relate to the requirements described below:
The following qualifications should be clearly highlighted in your resume.
• Very strong work ethic, energetic, flexible, professional, and self-directed;
• Min. 1 years of experience in ecological restoration, botany, landscaping, natural resources work, or related field work;
• Dedication to quality of work in everything you do;
• Ability to work in a difficult, fast-paced outdoor settings performing moderate to hard physical labor for 8-10 hours/day;
• Ability to work in inclement weather (rain, snow, sleet, wind, excessive heat & cold) while keeping a positive attitude;
• Positive attitude, and proven ability to communicate well (written and orally) with a diversity of people;
• Ability to work very well as part of a team;
• Strong conservation values
• B.S. degree in natural resources, ecology, botany, civil engineering, landscape architecture, or similar field;
• Three years of experience working on a natural resources field crew;
• Experience with botany, and basic plant ID
Job Start Date: 8/15/2018
Application Deadline: 8/31/2018
Additional Information: http://www.aloterraservices.com/about-aloterra/careers/
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
AloTerra Restoration Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and protects applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment, on the basis of race, color, creed, age, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or national origin. Religious discrimination includes failing to reasonably accommodate an employee’s religious practices where the accommodation does not impose undue hardship.
(Sent via Professional TrailBuilders Association)